TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PURCHASE
You’re about to make a GREAT investment for your business! But, as with all things, it’s always a good thing to make sure we’re all on the same page.
Please read these T&Cs carefully. The ‘nutshell’ version is first, then the full legal details are underneath that. By purchasing The Conscious Collective you accept that you understand and adhere to these T&Cs.
You understand that:
- This is a brand new community, and is being offered as an evolving space. New material will be added regularly.
- You may cancel your subscription at any time by clicking on your Profile in the top right corner of the Members Area.
- We may – at any point – change or modify the material, schedule or offering if we feel it is necessary for the benefit of the group – including the content itself, or the order in which it is presented. The Collective may change to suit the demands and needs of the group. This is in accordance with our dedication to providing an excellent an experience. We will endeavour to provide advance notice of any changes on the News & Noteworthy page.
- We endeavour to support all of our members in the best possible way, however questions can go missed. In the event that your question does not get answered, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll ensure the matter is resolved.
- Our goal is to support you in the best way that we possibly can, and one way we do that is to provide you with an online community space where you can connect with other members. The format of this community is subject to change, depending on the needs of our members. By participating in our community, you agree to behaving in a way that is kind, fair, and considerate of other students and their own journeys.
- We reserve the right - at any time - to bring the Collective to an end. This means the website may be archived, or deleted altogether. We will endeavour to provide written notice of this decision by email.
- Any down-time of the Members Area is outside of our control, and although we will endeavour to rectify it - sometimes, we may have to wait until the issue is resolved with our hosting company.
THE FULL DETAILS:
THE SECTIONS BELOW TITLED “BINDING ARBITRATION” AND “CLASS ACTION WAIVER” CONTAIN A BINDING ARBITRATION AGREEMENT AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER. THEY AFFECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS. READ THEM CAREFULLY.
1. PRICES AND PAYMENT TERMS
Upon purchase, you will receive a username and password for each subscription you purchase in the Order. For example, if you purchase only one subscription, you will receive only one username and password, and only one person may access and use the Product.
Please note: the price you sign up for is the price you will pay, for the length of your membership. If you cancel your membership at any point, and wish to re-join, you will need to begin the sign-up process again - at the advertised price.
2. REFUND POLICY
Due to the nature of the Collective, no refunds shall be granted.
3. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
You agree that the Products contain proprietary information and materials, such as videos, coursework, lesson plans, training modules, photographs, software, text, graphics, images, and sound recordings (collectively, “Product Content”) that are owned by Cerries Mooney and/or its licensors and are protected by copyright, trademark, and other applicable intellectual property laws. Duplicating, sharing, or uploading any Product Content, including to any sharing or social media sites, is considered stealing, and Cerries Mooney will prosecute such misconduct to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Cerries Mooney provides you with the Products solely for your personal, noncommercial use, and you agree that you will not use any of the Product Content in any way whatsoever except for use in compliance with this Agreement. You will not use any Product Content in a manner that constitutes an infringement of Cerries Mooney’s rights or that has not been authorized by Cerries Mooney. More specifically, unless explicitly authorized in this Agreement, you may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, rent, lease, loan, translate, sell, create derivative works of, exploit, or distribute in any manner or medium (including by email or other electronic means) any Product Content. You may, however, from time to time, download and/or print one copy of individual pages of the Product Content for your personal, noncommercial use, provided that you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices.
To be clear: please be aware that you may not create derivative works, resource guides, marketing or business materials, source material, intellectual property, websites, blogs, web content, or any other works that reference Cerries Mooney, the Products, or the Product Content, or infringe on any of Cerries Mooney’s or its licensors’ intellectual property in any way. Any material that you create should be focused on your business, not ours. All copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights in and to the Products and the Product Content (including the compilation of content, postings, links to other internet resources, and descriptions of those resources) are owned by Cerries Mooney and/or its licensors, which reserve all of their rights, title, and interests in law and equity. THE USE OF THE PRODUCTS, EXCEPT AS PERMITTED IN THIS AGREEMENT, IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED AND INFRINGES ON THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF CERRIES MOONEY AND/OR ITS LICENSORS AND MAY SUBJECT YOU TO CIVIL AND CRIMINAL PENALTIES, INCLUDING POSSIBLE MONETARY DAMAGES, FOR COPYRIGHT AND OTHER INFRINGEMENT.
The trademarks, service marks, and logos of Cerries Mooney used and displayed in the Products are registered and unregistered trademarks or service marks of Cerries Mooney. Other company, product, and service names used and displayed in the Products may be trademarks or service marks owned by others (the “Third-Party Trademarks,” and, collectively with Cerries Mooney Trademarks, the “Trademarks”). Nothing in this Agreement should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use the Trademarks, without our prior written permission specific for each such use. Use of the Trademarks as part of a link to or from any site is prohibited unless establishment of such a link is approved in advance by us in writing. All goodwill generated from the use of Cerries Mooney Trademarks inures to our benefit.
4. THIRD-PARTY MATERIALS AND WEBSITES
Cerries Mooney may provide links to third-party materials and websites as a convenience to you. These third-party materials and websites are not part of the Products, and they may be either withdrawn or terminated from the Products at any time without notice to you and without any liability to Cerries Mooney. You agree that you will be responsible for all payment and other obligations associated with your use of any and all third-party materials and websites. In addition, you agree that Cerries Mooney is not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy of any third-party materials and websites, and Cerries Mooney does not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials, websites, products, or services. You further agree that you will not use any third-party materials and websites in a manner that would infringe or violate the rights of any other party and that Cerries Mooney will not be liable for your improper use of third-party materials and websites.
In some circumstances, links to third-party materials may include an affiliate link. This helps us keep our pricing affordable for members.
THE PRODUCTS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES’ RIGHTS, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING FROM A COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, OR USAGE OF TRADE IN CONNECTION WITH THE PRODUCTS.
WHEN ADDRESSING FINANCIAL MATTERS IN ANY OF OUR PRODUCTS, WEBSITES, VIDEOS, NEWSLETTERS, PROGRAMS, OR OTHER CONTENT, WE’VE TAKEN REASONABLE EFFORT TO ENSURE THAT WE ACCURATELY REPRESENT OUR PROGRAMS AND THEIR ABILITY TO HELP YOU GROW YOUR BUSINESS AND IMPROVE YOUR LIFE. HOWEVER, CERRIES MOONEY DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL GET ANY RESULTS OR EARN ANY MONEY USING ANY OF OUR PRODUCTS, IDEAS, TOOLS, STRATEGIES, OR RECOMMENDATIONS, AND NOTHING ON OUR WEBSITES OR IN OUR PRODUCTS IS A PROMISE OR GUARANTEE TO YOU OF FUTURE EARNINGS.
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE PRODUCTS IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. BY PURCHASING A SUBSCRIPTION TO THE PRODUCTS, YOU ACCEPT, AGREE, AND UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE FULLY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR PROGRESS AND RESULTS FROM YOUR PARTICIPATION AND THAT WE OFFER NO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, OR GUARANTEES (EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED) REGARDING YOUR EARNINGS, BUSINESS PROFITS, MARKETING PERFORMANCE, AUDIENCE GROWTH, OR RESULTS OF ANY KIND. YOU ALONE ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR ACTIONS AND BUSINESS, WHICH ARE DEPENDENT ON PERSONAL FACTORS INCLUDING, BUT NOT NECESSARILY LIMITED TO, YOUR SKILL, KNOWLEDGE, ABILITY, DEDICATION, BUSINESS SAVVY, NETWORK, AND FINANCIAL SITUATION, TO NAME JUST A FEW. YOU ALSO UNDERSTAND THAT ANY TESTIMONIALS OR ENDORSEMENTS BY OUR CUSTOMERS OR AUDIENCE REPRESENTED IN OUR PRODUCTS, PROGRAMS, WEBSITES, CONTENT, LANDING PAGES, SALES PAGES, OR OFFERINGS HAVE NOT BEEN SCIENTIFICALLY EVALUATED BY US, AND THE RESULTS EXPERIENCED BY INDIVIDUALS MAY VARY SIGNIFICANTLY. ANY STATEMENTS OUTLINED IN OUR PRODUCTS, WEBSITES, PROGRAMS, CONTENT, AND OFFERINGS ARE SIMPLY OUR OPINIONS AND THUS ARE NOT GUARANTEES OR PROMISES OF ACTUAL PERFORMANCE. WE OFFER NO PROFESSIONAL, LEGAL, MEDICAL, PSYCHOLOGICAL, OR FINANCIAL ADVICE.
6. ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- A) GOVERNING LAW. You and Cerries Mooney have entered into this Agreement in the United Kingdom and agree that the validity, interpretation, and legal effect of this Agreement, as well as all disputes among you and Cerries Mooney, shall be determined in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom, without regard to conflicts of law principles that would dictate the application of the law of a different jurisdiction.
- B) LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN CONNECTION WITH ANY WARRANTY, CONTRACT, OR COMMON LAW TORT CLAIMS: (I) CERRIES MOONEY, ITS OWNERS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, CONTRACTORS, LICENSORS, SUCCESSORS, OR ASSIGNS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE PRODUCTS OR PURCHASES HEREUNDER; AND (II) YOUR DIRECT DAMAGES SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE FEES YOU PAID FOR THE APPLICABLE PRODUCT. BECAUSE SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS ON WARRANTIES IN THIS SECTION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- C) BINDING EFFECT. This Agreement shall be binding upon, and inure to the benefit of, the successors, executors, heirs, representatives, administrators, and permitted assigns of the parties. We may assign this Agreement at any time without notice to you. You have no right to assign this Agreement, by operation of law or otherwise. The Products are non-transferable.
- D) TERMINATION. Cerries Mooney is committed to providing all customers with a positive experience. If you fail, or Cerries Mooney suspects that you have failed, to comply with any of the provisions of this Agreement, Cerries Mooney, in its sole discretion and on notice to you, may: (a) limit, suspend, or terminate your access to the Products and/or you participation in program without refund; and/or (b) terminate this Agreement. Your obligations to Cerries Mooney under this Agreement will survive expiration or termination of this Agreement for any reason.
- E) CHANGES. Cerries Mooney reserves the right at any time to modify this Agreement and to impose new or additional terms or conditions on your access and use of the Products. Such modifications and additional terms and conditions shall be effective immediately and incorporated into this Agreement. Your continued use of the Products will be deemed your acceptance thereof. The changes may be listed in an area accessible to you on Cerries Mooney’s website or you may be notified by either e-mail or postal mail. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
- F) INDEMNIFICATION. By purchasing a subscription to the Products and/or using the Products, you, to the extent permitted by applicable laws, agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Cerries Mooney, its owners, officers, directors, employees, affiliates, contractors, licensors, successors, or assigns from and against any and all liabilities and expense whatsoever — including without limitation, claims, damages, judgments, awards, settlements, investigations, costs, attorneys’ fees, and disbursements — which any of them may incur or become obligated to pay arising out of or resulting from your breach of this Agreement and/or your misuse of Products. You recognize and agree that all of Cerries Mooney’s owners, officers, directors, employees, shareholders, trustees, affiliates, and successors shall not be held personally responsible or liable for any actions or representations of Cerries Mooney.
- G) BINDING ARBITRATION. In the event of a dispute arising under or relating to this Agreement or the Products (each, a “Dispute”), either party may elect to finally and exclusively resolve the dispute by binding arbitration governed by the Federal Arbitration Act (“FAA”). Any election to arbitrate, at any time, shall be final and binding on the other party. IF EITHER PARTY CHOOSES ARBITRATION, NEITHER PARTY SHALL HAVE THE RIGHT TO LITIGATE SUCH CLAIM IN COURT OR TO HAVE A JURY TRIAL, EXCEPT EITHER PARTY MAY BRING ITS CLAIM IN ITS LOCAL SMALL CLAIMS COURT, IF PERMITTED BY THAT SMALL CLAIMS COURT RULES AND IF WITHIN SUCH COURT’S JURISDICTION. ARBITRATION IS DIFFERENT FROM COURT, AND DISCOVERY AND APPEAL RIGHTS MAY ALSO BE LIMITED IN ARBITRATION. All disputes will be resolved before a neutral arbitrator selected jointly by the parties, whose decision will be final, except for a limited right of appeal under the FAA. The arbitration shall be commenced and conducted by JAMS pursuant to its then current Comprehensive Arbitration Rules and Procedures and in accordance with the Expedited Procedures in those rules, or, where appropriate, pursuant to JAMS’ Streamlined Arbitration Rules and Procedures. All applicable JAMS’ rules and procedures are available at the JAMS website www.jamsadr.com. Each party will be responsible for paying any JAMS filing, administrative, and arbitrator fees in accordance with JAMS rules. Judgment on the arbitrator’s award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. This clause shall not preclude parties from seeking provisional remedies in aid of arbitration from a court of appropriate jurisdiction. The arbitration may be conducted in person, through the submission of documents, by phone, or online. If conducted in person, the arbitration shall take place in the United States county where you reside. The parties may litigate in court to compel arbitration, to stay a proceeding pending arbitration, or to confirm, modify, vacate, or enter judgment on the award entered by the arbitrator. The parties shall cooperate in good faith in the voluntary and informal exchange of all non-privileged documents and other information (including electronically stored information) relevant to the Dispute immediately after commencement of the arbitration. As set forth in Section 6(J) below, nothing in this Agreement will prevent the Company from seeking injunctive relief in any court of competent jurisdiction as necessary to protect its proprietary interests.
- H) CLASS ACTION WAIVER. You agree that any arbitration or proceeding shall be limited to the Dispute between us and you individually. To the full extent permitted by law, (a) no arbitration or proceeding shall be joined with any other; (b) there is no right or authority for any Dispute to be arbitrated or resolved on a class action-basis or to utilize class action procedures; and (c) there is no right or authority for any Dispute to be brought in a purported representative capacity on behalf of the general public or any other persons. YOU AGREE THAT YOU MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST US ONLY IN YOUR INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING.
- I) EQUITABLE RELIEF. You acknowledge and agree that in the event of a breach or threatened violation of Cerries Mooney’s intellectual property rights and confidential and proprietary information by you, Cerries Mooney will suffer irreparable harm and will therefore be entitled to injunctive relief to enforce this Agreement. Cerries Mooney may, without waiving any other remedies under this Agreement, seek from any court having jurisdiction any interim, equitable, provisional, or injunctive relief that is necessary to protect its rights and property pending the outcome of the Arbitration referenced above. You consent to the personal and subject matter jurisdiction of the courts in Conwy, United Kingdom for purposes of any such action by Cerries Mooney.
- J) ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding and agreement of the Parties with respect to its subject matter and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous agreements or understandings, inducements or conditions, express or implied, written or oral, between the parties.
- K) COMPLIANCE WITH LAW. The parties shall comply with all applicable laws in performing this agreement. Whenever there is any conflict between any provision of this Agreement and any law, the law shall prevail.
- L) NO WAIVER. The failure of any party to insist on the performance of any obligation hereunder shall not be deemed to be a waiver of such obligation. Waiver of any breach of any provision shall not be deemed to be a waiver of any other breach of such provision or any other provision.